Well, the newly bought range extender of yours is also known as WiFi amplifiers, boosters, repeaters and also expanders that come along with powerful antennas (two). One receives signals from your main router whereas other receives signals from the modem. So, when you locate them within the reach of each other, they will help you making your Netgear Extender Setup with other devices successfully and also expand the range of your existing WiFi network.
But before going further for selecting the best range extender for you, let us guide you with some the safety and valuable steps.
- Connect your existing modem and the router with each other and after that, connect your extender and router with each other via Ethernet cable.
- Now, you have to take one more cable in order to connect your extender with any of your wired and wireless device.
- Here, you have to open a web browser into your smart device (computer/ laptop) and type mywifiext in the address bar.
- Remember, after or before the installation process, you are not supposed to create a difference between extender and router. Just enjoy the live signal coming from your existing device and moreover, do not do the mistake of hiding it.
- For Netgear Troubleshooting, avoid overheating and overloading of all your smart WiFi devices.
- Moreover, keep your devices away from metal appliances and high-voltage (during process and installation).
- Consider installing Netgear Genie app. Well, it can easily run on all your smart devices that can easily manage and controls the security of your parental control and guest access. Ask our executives for Netgear Support and visit the setup page of this app safely and securely. On the other hand, this app also keeps you and your devices up to date and also notifies you whenever third-party device or network tries to enter in your home network without your permission.
Now, Let Us Help You in Selecting the Best Buy for You
1. Netgear WN1000RP WiFi Mobile Booster
Get totally rid of high profile monthly bills and switch the upcoming device of latest and modern technology. Here, what you have to do, locate this device nearby your router and roam around all over the house with your smart WiFi devices like cell phone, tablets, Ipads, wireless tablets, etc.
2. N600 The WN2500RP WiFi Range Extender
It may interest you to know that this device comes along with a feature that would truly amaze you. Yes, actually with the help of this device you can connect up to 3-4 devices at a time and can also extend the range of your existing dual-band network and router.
3. Netgear AC750 The EX3110 WiFi Range Extender
This device of advance technology double the speed of your existing WiFi network and gives you the speed of 750Mbps and also deals with your existing router of any brand (make and model). On the other hand, you can also enjoy the speed of high speed of internet even at poor connectivity. Trust us your dead zones could turn into fun zones if you switch to this Netgear device.
4. The EX6200 WiFi Range Extender (AC1200)
The AC1200 WiFi range extender maximizes the speed of your WiFi range up to 1200Mbps and covers the entire dead zone areas in your house or surroundings. So, you don’t have to stick to your range extender, just place it nearby your router, and roam around your house without worrying about its range. We promise you that once your device is configured, the range will follow each and every step of yours.
5. The EX7000 Nighthawk WiFi Range Extender (AC1900)
It is a dual-band WiFi range extender that gives you to access the speed of 1900Mbps. On the other hand, this device is specially 700mW highly-powered designed for you to give you the ultimate range of internet range. Also, its three external antennas also cover the least poor connectivity areas in your house.
Netgear Helpline: These are just the examples as we have a lot more to offer you. Well, all these range of products are specially designed for you that are attractive by looks and also fits in your budget. Moreover, all these carry a shock-proof body and are also compatible with your WiFi devices.
So, if you have any queries left, feel free to lay all of them in the comment box given below. We guarantee you that we will get back to you with a definite answer and solution instantly.